Artplay Palette Able (paper, artstroke) Artplay Palette Able
Artplay Palette Coastline (foliage, button) Artplay Palette Coastline
Grow Fresh WordART Mix 1 Grow Fresh WordART Mix 1
Garden WordMix 1 Garden WordMix 1
Urban Threadz 11 Urban Threadz 11
FotoBlendz Overlays 15 FotoBlendz Overlays 15
FotoBlendz Overlays 16 FotoBlendz Overlays 16

Process
A solid paper from APP Able was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to FotoBlendz Overlays 16_5. The photo was duplicated and clipped to FotoBlendz Overlays 15_4 (resized smaller). The two photos were linked together to maintained their positions relative to each other as they were moved. Artsy Transfers Able_2 was layered behind the photo. Splatters from the transfers were also added for more dimension. A text circle was created using the text shape tool. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.
That awesome photo remind me of a 30ies Art Deco poster!
Love the use of Circular wa!

I like how the wordart on a path creates part of the frame for the photo.

So very true! New Normal has me dividing my perennials and spreading them all over the neighborhood rather than purchasing annuals to plant for color...I'd love annuals, but nowhere to get them here so creativity must rule!

Fascinated with the interaction of the tiller, the land, and the paper textures...awesome! Happy gardening!

Stunning page, love the circular journaling and how the photo and transfers seem to be OOB...... Love it!

Familiar scene.. love the way the image appears with the FotoBlendz. Great title work!

Creative way to place the focus on the photo... and yes... spring smells are the best after a long winter... wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout