Oscraps

Small Creatures
greenpalm

Small Creatures

This is my son, Kenneth, who posed for me. His favorite part of this LO is the daisy hat I put on him. This LO also features the debut scrapbook appearance of our cat, Ophelia. (Ive never scrapped her beforelets hope she doesnt eat Kenneth) She brought meahema bird for Mothers Day on Sunday. What can I say, she loves me. She is 15 and Ive had her since before I got married.

Small Creatures Credits:
Everything from Createwings Designs Debut kit: Wonderland,available here at Oscraps
Font is Darcy Baldwin, TracyL available at The Digi Chick

Journaling Reads: House Mouse, you are our little mouse. Aunt Peggy called Daddy House Mouse when he was small and it just works for you too. You are small all over, you are thoughtful and quiet like a little mouse.
Julie, this is awesome!!! Love the scene you created and Ophelia is beautiful!! Beautifully done!

PS: Welcome to the O!!!

Julie I love this page so much and it really brings a smile to my face! You are so creative and I love how you made the cat bigger than you DS! An amazing fantasy land! I hope Ophelia doesn't eat Kenneth either!!! LOL! Awesome job.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
greenpalm
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout