Paper Textures 15

Artplay Collection Jouer
Artplay Palette Jouer
MultiMedia Frames 8
Play WordART Mix 2

Artplay Palette Whizzo (slide, string)
12x12 Polka Dot Overlays (retired)

Process
Solid paper from APP Jouer was used as the foundation of the page. The photos from a 35 mm slide and in poor condition (and needed some photoshop magic) were clipped to the frame masks of the MM Frames 8_3. The car, threadz and pencil shaving were deleted. Artsy Transfers Jouer 3 and 1 were layered added. Some of the layers were moved, adjusted or hidden. The spoon was extracted and placed between the two frames. The page was competed by adding dimensional embellishments from the kit, MM Frames and APP Whizzo (a kind of mix and match approach), word art, a polka dot overlay (recolored), paper textures and splatters.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Such a beautiful page! I love the way your adorable photos anchor the spoon. Love this! ♥

Oh my gosh this is adorable! Love your use of the dots to mimic the bib! ANd that extra little slide photo and the great color visual triangles. Neither my daughter nor Oz ever got sleepy while eating :)

So sweet! I remember my kids and grands all falling asleep during dinner LOL. Thanks for bringing back those memories! I adore your page!

Love the spoon! What a wonderful way to separate the photos. The bib/banner/background combo is gorgeous, too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename