Oscraps

Size 8
shauilee

Size 8

My DD and her shoe size - 8. I didn't plan on taking a picture of her shoes but because my camera was not set to the one i like, it focused on her shoes. anyways, got an idea to document her shoe size just before she turns 3 next month. TFL!

Brown paper from The Alternative paper pack by TaylorMade Designs available at Oscraps
Pink Paper from Paper Girl Kit by Paislee Press available at Oscraps
Picture clipped with Baroque clipping masks by Paislee Press available soon! At Oscraps
Flowers from Simple Pleasures kit by Kay Miller
omigosh!!!!!! Shaui...this is gorgeous!!!! my fav color combo....beautiful soft pastels against a neutral background. You've managed to make it elegant and whimsical at the same time....how do you do it?? LOVE that you documented her shoe size....and I LOVE the pic!! LOVE THIS!! :)

oooh Shaui this is really beautiful, great thing to document (wish I had done more of this).

This is so incredible! I love how you are capturing everything! You make the everyday moments so magical. I WANT to do this!!!

Gorgeous!!! Love the angle on the pic and that olor combination is perfect, love the flowers!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
shauilee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout