Oscraps

Sixth Birthday
Applechick

Sixth Birthday

It's Victoria's 30th birthday this Saturday - Wow! - How did THAT happen!!! I've been working away for the past week making bunting and a poster from Anna's Birthday AP to decorate the beer garden in her local pub then I decided to print some pics from when she was younger onto fabric and sew them on to some brightly coloured cushions to liven up the seating area. This is one of the designs I've used. I'm pleased with the way they have turned out so hopefully will get some shots of the birthday girl and her cushions although Colin is less than impressed at us transporting a bundle of cushions to London in the train! Keep your fingers crossed for us that the rain stays away :)

I'll need to give some thought to all the AP's I've used - will be back with the credits next week - off to get the London train! :)

Studio DD LayerWorks No 6 (Label & Bracket)
What a fantastic idea!!!!!! She will love them! What a fabulous birthday celebration it will be and I hope the rain does stay away for you! Love this..that's a great photo!!

What a fantastic idea!!!!!! She will love them! What a fabulous birthday celebration it will be and I hope the rain does stay away for you! Love this..that's a great photo!!

What a fabulous idea and hope you have a wonderful time! Happy Birthday to your 'little girl.'

Such a cool idea! I love it...and the family photo! Happy Bday to Victoria!

What a fun idea! Can only imagine how much fun the party will be with these fun cushions to brighten up the lounge! Great memories!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout