Oscraps

Six Million
isDK

Six Million

Six Million

aA Scenic LTA, Brushes, Papers, Transfer, ALT295 frames, MultiMedia Flowers, Stitchez
calendar a-printable-calendar.com
Photo from our Storm Mountain trip (8/10)

We'd never know if six million reported cases of COVID-19 was too high or too low. And we didn't know if there were long term effects of the virus, for millions of people and their children. When we got chicken pox as kids we never imagined they might lead to shingles later in life.
The calendar ticking off the growing number of those infected...so hard to endure. Another great page chronicling the spread of COVID19

I love your journaling and how your words play out against your careful backdrops. This is exquisite. As usual, wish I could walk right into your spread.

A wonderfully full page, a staggering number. The shingles vaccine is finally readily available in our area. Really like that calendar and the pale MM flowers as an accent!

The beautiful scenic photo reminds me of a painting! You are absolutely right..we really have no clue about the long term effects of this virus.

love the background calendar - I have had shingles and you are right we just don't know! love the page!

6 million is a staggering number! Shingles are not fun either! Beautiful landscape and page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout