Oscraps

Simply Sparkle
pmjames

Simply Sparkle

Created with the Artplay Enigma Collection for Walk to School Day (May, 2023).

Process A Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Frames from the Enigma Artsy Layered Template we dragged onto the Layout. Images and an ArtsyKardz were clipped to the frames. My Focal Image was blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes. It was then clipped to a Transfer along with Splatters, Artstrokes and more Transfers. More Transfers were placed Below and on top of the Focal Image. Dimensional Elements were placed behind and on top of the Frames. My WordART was filled with purple. Journaling completed the page.
  • Love
Reactions: KimPay
This is such a fun layout and a great memory to scrap. I love the animated expressions on your faces. Will definitely be a memory that DJ treasures.

Love this. The photo's are precious and so is your design. How wonderful to have a Walking to school Day. Perfect page!!

Sparkle is right!!! These photos just sparkle with life and fun! I love the way everything just explodes out of the background and having the two smaller photos just add to the fun! The title work is wonderful and I love the cluster of the 2 photos based on top of the textural background and cute elements.

You have also been chosen to be featured on the gallery standout blogs for tomorrow (feb 22)

Such a happy page. Love the large, blended photo and the super large title. And your teeth are gorgeous! :) Great smile!

Sparkle is right!!! These photos just sparkle with life and fun! I love the way everything just explodes out of the background and having the two smaller photos just add to the fun! The title work is wonderful and I love the cluster of the 2 photos based on top of the textural background and cute elements.

You have also been chosen to be featured on the gallery standout blogs for tomorrow (feb 22)
Thank you so much for the kind words and feature!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-enigma-michelle-walk-to-school.jpg
File size
254.6 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout