Oscraps

Signs of Spring 2
KimPay

Signs of Spring 2

Companion page to Signs Of Spring. The backyard is full of busy birds. They too are enjoying the coming of Spring.
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
Great layout! Love the progress shown in the cascading frames!
Thank you. It took longer to photograph the bird peeking out of the birdhouse than it did to create the page. But it was fun to watch her working.

Great photos, love how the tulips add the unexpected punch of color!

I like your use of pink and blues with mostly neutral colors. Love the bird photos!

Great story telling with the photos. We have a blue bird house with six eggs right now. If I can just keep the black snakes away. I saw something about spreading baby powder around the tree to keep them away. I'll have to try it.

Great story telling with the photos. We have a blue bird house with six eggs right now. If I can just keep the black snakes away. I saw something about spreading baby powder around the tree to keep them away. I'll have to try it.
Yikes. Glad that me and the birds don't have to worry about snakes where I live. Deer are a problem and I grate Irish Spring soap about the base of flowers and smaller trees. Sometimes it keeps them away....sometimes not.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
KimPay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename