Oscraps

Sign from the Universe
isDK

Sign from the Universe

Sign from the Universe

aA paper, BONUS28Aug2020 frame, stitchez, fotoblendz, Scenic LTA, Button, WordART, MM Sprinkles, brushes

By the third week in September, the news was all about how Trump didn't care about 200,000 dead from COVID-19, Biden was way ahead in all of the polls, and that Trump was lining everything up, including the Supreme Court, to steal the election. Things felt very bleak.

I totally believe "Art Saves Lives," and in case you can't see it in the resized version, the hummingbird is studying a spider hanging by a thread. Hummingbirds eat spiders and the webs are necessary in their nest building. I understand what the "Sign from the Universe" means for the spider much better than what ours means for us.
DK, Loved reading your message as much as I appreciated your artistry! It's all wonderful!

Bleak is a beginning .... My hummers are migrating now, only a rare sighting, sigh. Here's hoping next season is brighter and less bleak.. with more hummingbirds to delight.

I'm always amazed by the order of nature. Wonderful photo and journaling!

Interesting fact about the hummingbirds, too bad they don't fly here in Belgium.

beautiful photo! I really like the background that appears as part of the universe

I enjoy your commentaries, always. And how you let nature speak. The only thing that lifts my bleakness are the ads from The Lincoln Project and the Meidas Brothers. This has been such a year. Our hummers are mostly gone but the leaves are beautiful here so that's some compensation.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout