Oscraps

Show Me Your Chicken Wings
Laurie Ann

Show Me Your Chicken Wings

This is my son, Joshua and my neighbors two sons... On Friday nights some of the neighborhood guys walk over to another neighbors house to play darts, Texas Holdem, foosball and pool... {This guy has a basement full of what guys like}. It was named Mantown. So that left us woman folk at home on Friday evenings with the kids so we started rotating and going to each others homes... The guys thought it was Womantown but quickly corrected them as the children out numbered the mothers so thats how Friday Night Kid Town came about... Thank God for large family rooms!
Enjoy and thanks for looking.

JOURNALING:
Show Me Your Chicken Wings!
Touch Guys November 2003
Photo taken on Friday Night Kid Town. You boys were playing downstairs and you all came up saying how hot you were. We loved your sweat pants and no shirt look. I saw this as a perfect photo opportunity. Your faces are priceless. I adore this photo...
CREDITS:
. -Template 4 Janna Billman {Janna's Template Set 1} @ kbandfriends.com
. -Green Ledgible Paper -White Graph Paper Meredith Fenwich {Ledgible Set 1} @ scrapbookgraphics.com
. -Brown Tape -Star Brads -Brown Paper -Star Paper -Blue Brown Paper -Circle Star Paper Linda GB {Star Bazar} @ scrapartist.com
. -Arrow -Heart -Dog Tag Amanda Clegg {Built Tough} @ scrapartis.com
. -Title chicken wings Nancie Rowe Janitz {Shmootzy Aplphas} @ scrapartis.com
. -Ric Rac Kim Christensen {Thrift Chic} @ scrapartis.com
. -Midnight Black V2 David Jaseck {Photo Actions} Freebie @ atncentral.com THANK YOU Robyn for reminding me of this credit...
FONTS:
. -Love Letter -X-Band Rough -Rubberstamp
This is great. I really like the contrast of color on the greyscale image with your title.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Laurie Ann
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout