Oscraps

Shots
musicmom3

Shots

My grandson had a hard time with his vaccines, his cry reaching a new ear-piercing pitch. He has teeth coming in, too. Poor little fellow.

I started this page for the baby book with the template that comes in the collection, selecting all the layers and nudging them toward the center of the page so the framed photos wouldn't be too close to the trim line of my printed book. I clipped my photo to a transfer in the template, then, to define it and add highlights, inserted a Fotoblendz and clipped a duplicate of my photo to that—FotoGlows from my stash added a little light. The background is lined paper 1. I didn't need the small black frame that comes with the template for a photo, but I liked how its presence balanced the layout, so used it as a mat for ornamentation—a baby deer from the Meadow APP over the wood tile from the elements included in Homemade. At the last minute I added a Mosaic Tile Filter from the Photoshop Elements effects panel to the top frame photo to support the multi-layered theme of the template. The Word Art Cluster was altered slightly to be more suitable to the theme of my page.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: zlemon and NAdams
oh, poor little guy. i hope the next teeth don't hurt so much.
i tried a few remedies at that time and the best was homeopathic suppositories with camomile.
great composition of photos and great title work.

oh, poor little guy. i hope the next teeth don't hurt so much.
i tried a few remedies at that time and the best was homeopathic suppositories with camomile.
great composition of photos and great title work.
Thanks! I will pass along the camomile suggestion--they haven't mentioned trying that. They do have a really cool gizmo that looks like an old Tupperware popsicle mold--you fill it with pureed fruit and freeze it, and the chewing on that (with the burst of fruit flavor) seems to help.

Oh my, is it not? Whatever it takes to make the little guy feel better--the b&w and lace are great additions to your page.

Poor guy, a double whammy of no fun. Sweet photos, love the touch of lace. Like the iced fruit gizzmo idea. My grandkids used something like that when they were teething.

What sweet photos, all clustered in the center. Yup, part of being a baby. Sounds like he's growing well!

Poor baby! The cries will fade, but I know they break your heart! Beautiful additions to your photos and journaling!

Awww. Glad he eventually found his way to sleep. The little deer is a nice addition and I like the blocking you've achieved in the close-up b/w photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename