Oscraps

Shock Value
N

Shock Value

• NewAdmin
ok... so i think i got probably the most incredible compliment i've ever gotten in my life yesterday. my nephew, jaiden (who was in the SKATE for Life layout) was here for Alyssa's party. i showed him the SKATE for Life layout and asked him if he would like for me to have it printed in poster size for his room. he got so excited. he LOVED it! He said "Dude!! i look like a professional!! That's so cool!" Then, he sat and looked through my gallery for the longest and then asked me if i would "do" (meaning scrap) the rest of the pictures of him skating (and asked if i'd take some more... hehehe) and make him a book. seriously... to impress a 12-year-old boy... for him to think i do something "cool"... i am BEYOND gleaming. he's at the age where NO grown-ups are cool. ha!!! so, yes... i WILL make that book and i ordered his poster last night. (oh... and he also loved the "journey" page i did of gage and asked if i would include that one in his book so he could have his cousin in there too... how sweet is that??) so... here's page number 3 for his book. hehehe

JOURNALING: Shock Value to the Highest Extreme.

DATE STAMP READS: jaiden in mid air jan 08 (fixed IRL)

PRODUCTS USED:
TAYLORMADE: Leave Your Mark rough edged frame and True.Magic.Christmas. Red Paint paper (blended into the picutre for texture (collab with SUE CUMMINGS)
VICKI STEGALL: Week 2 of 52 Inspirations 2008 (blended into picture for more texture)
PAISLEE PRESS: Modernity black grid paper
ALL AVAILABLE AT OSCRAPS
Change Media
Well you impress me all the time!! But I must admit, impressing a 12 year old boy...you rock! Good job Aunt Amanda!

What a cool connection with him! Incredible LOs for this book! Have been looking through your gallery...so many favorites!...TFS

These skating layouts are truly exciting! I love the grunge, colors, and most of all that I can actually feel my 70 yr old feet flying down the walk and into the air! I've been studying every one of them and they feel young and exhilarating!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout