Oscraps

Sherry Trifle
Applechick

Sherry Trifle

An old pic from 2008 and a re-scrap of a page. Our family are great fans of trifle so I've got quite a few different recipes all of extremely high calorific value LOL! Y'know how things can get quite frantic on Christmas day with all the cooking - well I thought this was a good title...

For Amber's cookie exchange and the Oscraps Christmas promotion: https://ozone.oscraps.com/?p=631

ArtPlay Palette Sweet Christmas ArtPlay Palette Sweet Christmas by Anna Aspnes

ArtPlay Palette Scholarly Solids ArtPlay Palette Scholarly Solids by Anna Aspnes

Snowy FotoBlendz No. 1 Snowy FotoBlendz No. 1 by Anna Aspnes

Anna Aspnes Holiday Layered Template (Holly, Wordart, loopDaloop, circle overlay)

Lynn Grieveson Little Hampton Kit Alpha
OK. i want to dive head first into that trifle....

i love your title work, both on this page and the old one. and of course, love your attitude!

Great color scheme for your layout - love the color combination, and the sprinkles add just the right touch - looks yummy!

all right fiona, get over to the forum and SHARE THAT RECIPE! Trifle, I've never had! It sounds delightful! love the page!

This page looks good enough to eat! I see chocolate..and truffle you say...now who doesn't love that! Beautiful page..and beautiful lady!

Yes, I totally relate to that anxiety when everyone comes for Christmas! Love your page and that Sweet Christmas kit of Annas.

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout