Oscraps

Shelter in Place Escape
Miki

Shelter in Place Escape

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Surfs Up (paper, transfer, flamingo) (on sale April 1) Artplay Palette Surfs Up
Beach WordART Mix 3 (on sale April 1) Beach WordART Mix 3
Surfs Up 1 (on sale April 1) Surfs Up 1
Artsy Transfers Surfs Up (on sale April 1) Artsy Transfers Surfs Up

MultiMedia Suns 1 MultiMedia Suns 1
Artplay Palette Spring Due (button) Skribble Sun 1
Stained Skribble Summer 1 Stained Skribble Summer 1
Button Threadz 3 Button Threadz 3
Frames (various Artsy Layered Templates)

Process
A solid paper from APP Surfs Up was used as the foundation of the page. A floor plan of my house was scanned and placed on the page with the blending mode changed to darken (to eliminate the white background). Artsy Transfers Surfs Up_1 was added. Some of the layers were turned off, opacity reduced or moved. Transfers from APP Surfs Up were added. A brush from Surfs Up 1 was stamped onto the page. Artsy paper 3 from the kit was clipped to it, duplicated with the blending mode changed to linear burn. The layers were grouped and a layer mask was added. Using a soft black brush parts of the stamp were hidden. The title was typed and a snippet of artsy paper 1 was clipped to it to give color and texture. Photos were clipped to the frame masks. The page was completed with word art, journaling and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
I love the design of this page! very good idea that the plans in background!

LOVE the super-cozy floor plan and the tropical beach colors. What a great way to wait it out. Fab background paper.

Love the conversion of home into beach. Imagination is so important now!! Love the sun and soothing bg

It's fun to look backward with a new perspective, but also hard, at least for me. I haven't been able to move forward with my latest travel album for some reason. This is a cool page...and I love that flamingo.

This is amazing I love the drawn plan of your home the photos that you long to visit again and the cool Flamingo.Congratulations on Standing O by Tina.

Love how you added the floor plan into your page. Congrats on your Standing O!

So charming and clever. Love how you used the layout. Yay, on your Standing O.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout