She

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Authentic Artplay Palette Authentic
Big Words SpringBig Words Spring
Alpha and Number Set 4Alpha and Number Set 4
Artplay Palette Easter ChicksArtPlay Palette Easter Chicks
Artplay Palette FamilyArtPlay Palette Family

Journaling:

She is growing up so beautiful. The second I saw this photo of Alexa, I just gasped. The look on her face, her eyes, sigh, she is my heart. This is one of my most favourite photos of her. She is so sweet and kind and always lends a hand before you even ask her. She is an amazing big sister and little sister and we treasure her so. She is in no hurry to grow up, which brings me such joy. She is exactly where she should be. She loves her iPhone, the beach, lazy summer days, snow days, pajama days, slurpees, One Direction, Justin Bieber, photography, her friends and clothes. She hates onions. I worry about her. My heart aches a little every morning when I send her off to school. I watch her go, knowing that my days of kissing her goodbye in the morning are numbered. How did she get to be 17 anyway? I can still feel her tiny newborn body cradled in my arms. I want the world for her. But most of all I want her to love and be loved. There is nothing better than that, is there? I just worry about the broken hearts along the way. When she was little I wondered what she would be like as a teenager, gosh she is so amazing! I am so darned proud of her down to earth attitude towards life and herself. This girl has it figured out. She can laugh at herself and doesnt think about weight or her looks much. I love that naturalness about her, it makes her even more beautiful.
Oh this is beautiful. I love your journaling; Its straight from your heart with LOVE!!!

you can pat yourself on the back Heather for turning out such a perfect "specimen" . All your positive thinking and love will have helped her getting where she is now .
wonderful journaling and I love how the yellow of her jersey is coming back in the background.

She is beautiful and so is your loving journaling! You've been such a great mother and that lets her shine naturally!!

gorgeous page again, Heather!!!!! love the photo, love the journaling. perfection! pinned it!

That picture can be placed in a teenager-magazine right away!!
Love your loving journaling: it'll be a treasure for her.

Beautiful page Heather and you are so lucky to be blessed with such a lovely young lady!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Heather Prins
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout