Oscraps

She makes me smile ....
Myoldanlac

She makes me smile ....

Another picture that will be scrapped to death ... :)
Journaling:
Your smile is infectious, it's nearly impossible to be
upset with you because of it. As the second youngestof 5 girls you have your work cut out for you in the peacking order. You have no issues with getting yourway through whatever tactics needed. You have learned that there are times that you must be the loudest, the roughest, the toughest, the sneaky-est, or simply the sweetest in order to work a situation to your benefit.
Your will and determination are likely to get you into trouble as you get older but they will also see you through life's ups and downs. I am confiedent that you will be a fighter and that you will NEVER quit or give up. Whether it's for the pencil crayons on top of the counter, the "jellies" on top of the hutch, or the job later in life, I know that you will not stop until you reach your goals. Along the way my precious please remember always to .... SMILE!

Credits
Paper & AlphaFuschia Fandango by danielle young
Hearts -Handstitched Element Set by danielle young
White stitching - Funky Chica Page Kit by danielle young

Picture by : Stephen Feringa
N
omg... look at her!!!! wow!! and look at YOU... with your journaling!!! not that you *ever* need an push there... you write so beautifully. ok... and the way you called her "my precious"... sigh... gotta adopt that term of endearment for alyssa. AWESOME layout!! the colors go PERFECTLY with the theme and over-all feel of things!

Oh Krista! LOVE this! I love the look that you captured on this precious littleone. She is gorgeous! Love the journaling too!!
Terrific page!

What a beautiful girl Mya is. I can see all that you describe in your journaling in her face. What a look...I can see that she's going to be a charmer. Great layout.

how sweet krista!! i love your journaling, and you made a great color choice - i think it shows mya's spirit! :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Myoldanlac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout