Oscraps

She Loved Life
Miki

She Loved Life

Credits list
Artplay Melancholy Collection
Artplay Palette Melancholy (paper, label word, paper rose)
ArtsyKardz Melancholy MultiPack (artstroke, splatters, leaf transfer)
MultiMedia Melancholy 1 (butterfly)
Melancholy WordART Mix 1
Paper Textures 20
Rain Drops 1
Urban Stitchez 19

Artplay MiniPalette Serein (flower, splatters)
Artplay Palette Strom (crown button)
Artsy Transfers To the Moon
MultiMedia Sprinklez 1 (beads)
MultiMedia Sprinklez 2 (stars)
Excerpts 2
Happiness WordART Mix 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 15

Process
A solid paper from APP Melancholy was used as the foundation for the page. The image of the door was clipped to a photo blendz overlay, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light. A Park Avenue advertisement (from the internet) was placed over the door opening with the blending mode changed to color burn. The image of the woman was changed to a black and white half tone and clipped to a paint layer in AT Moon_3 (some of the layers were turned off) and the blending mode was changed to color burn. The AT Moon was duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light. A paper rose from APP Melancholy was added. The page was completed by adding a vertical and horizontal paper texture, MM Sprinklez, several layers from an Melancholy Artsy Kardz, a flower and splatters from AP MiniPalette Serein and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a fantastic page and I loved reading about your process, Miki! The woman's face, in the front, adds so much depth to this page.

Gorgeous design! Love the photo, treatment and especially all the horizontal lines in the building, etc. with the vertical lines in the door.

i don't even know where to start with my highlights. first the harmonious and at the same time unusual composition, then the photo treatment and blending, the outstanding title work.
it could be a cover for a book or film from the 1920s, "The great Gatsby" for example.
j u s t a m a z i n g.

Sometimes I just don't know where you get such creative ideas from. Wonderfully different, great use of line and thirds!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook_artplay-collection-melancholy-miki-she-loved-life.jpg
File size
597.9 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout