Oscraps

She Dreams of Paris
Miki

She Dreams of Paris

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Wayfaring (paper, charm, airplane, transfers, foliage)(new September 18)
Travel WordArt 3 (new September 18)
Laced Frames 2 (new September 18)
ArchiTexture 3 (new September 18)
Travel Sampler Paris (metal word, fotoglow) Travel Sampler Paris
Artplay Palette Anew (arrow) Artplay Palette Anew
Artplay Palette Vintage Summer (splatter) Artplay Palette Vintage Summer
Artplay Palette Joyful (transfer) Artplay Palette Joyful
Sparkle Dots 1 Sparkle Dots 1
JazzedUp LoopDaLoop 1 JazzedUp LoopDaLoop 1
Warm Glows 1 Warm Glows 1
112x12 Artist Edges 6 12x12 Artist Edges 6

The Process
I began with a solid paper from AP Wayfaring for the base of the page. Several transfers were layered on the page. A brush from ArchiTexture 3 was placed on the top transfer. A transfer from AP Joyful was clipped to the brush, duplicated several times with the blending modes changed to color burn and hard light to give the brush some color. Laced Frames_2 were layered over the transfers, colored, and duplicated several times with the blending mode changed to hard light. I grouped the layers and added a layer mask and erased (hid) part of the frame. A fotoglow from Travel Sampler Paris was added with the blending mode changed to color burn. Sparkle Dots were added, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light to brigthen them a bit. A warm glow was clipped to the metal word and arrow to make them gold. A JazzedUp LoopDaLoop_2 was layered on with some of the parts were moved or hidded and the pearl buttons from JazzedUp LoopDaLoop_3 were added. The slide frame was layered over the photo and embellishments, an overlay and word art were added.
Thank you for looking!
Love the sparkle dots and how you placed the architexture on the white transfer.

My dear sweet granddaughter (age 10) also dreams of Paris for some reason! ...and adores all things that glitter. You've given me an idea for the next page I do of her. Beautiful in every way.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout