Oscraps

She Did It
seniorgal

She Did It

Journaling: At 2 1/2 my daughter said "I want skates Mommy." "You're too young" I said. Moments later there she was on her brothers skates.
(she got her own the next day. This may be an older picture of her--looks like after a birthday party)
Credits:
Background by Carla Gibson: Bella Rose
Alpha by Carla Gibson: Nostalgia
Special thanks to LaWanna Desjardin for her tutorial "Custom Drop Shadows" (it saved the day on this one)
LOL Too funny! And I love the layout--great photo extraction, and really cool journaling placement!

Awesome Barb! Love your extraction and the journaling on the sidewalk, how cool. Wish we had some chalk!!! Love the story behind the skates....to cute!!! Love this!!!

T
cute! Love the sidewalk across the paper! She is so adorable! Love those old fashioned skates! hehe.

LOL!!! how precious... she looks like she's gonna skate down the yellow brick road...Awesome

Yes indeed, a GREAT memory....LOVE how this LO looks...so different..amazing job!

sooo cute! i love the extraction/extension of the sidewalk. great job and what an original way to display this lovely memory! i love it!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
seniorgal
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout