shades of blue
Adryane

shades of blue

MultiMedia Birds No.1
MultMedia Documents No.8 (torn paper)
ArtPlay Palette Breathe (frame)
ArtPlay Palette Amity (solid)

Process...
I used the .psd version of the frame and clipped the photo to the photo mask. Added the torn paper under the frame. Added the MM bird file. Added the wordart from Project 2021, then added my journaling.

Thanks for looking :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and isDK
Wow! Excellent impactful storytelling and great life perspective from your story. She was so cute, and they didn't treat her particularly well, I don't think. Their loss. So glad you saved and treasure the pin.

Wow! Excellent impactful storytelling and great life perspective from your story. She was so cute, and they didn't treat her particularly well, I don't think. Their loss. So glad you saved and treasure the pin.
Thank you. It may read better now that I've fixed all the typos ;-)

Wow! What a beautiful page! The picture is so cute...love all of the white space...love how you spaced your journaling on both sides of the photo. Love that you used the original bluebird as part of your page. But mainly...wow! What a story to tell. I had to sit and pause and just think about it before I could even come here and comment. So much to learn for all of us. Thank you so much for sharing this story...it was an honor to read it.

What a hurtful way to learn the lesson to focus on the here and now. So much bullying going on today and as per your story, yesterday also. How very sad. Congratulations on your page--it has great meaning for us all

Wow! What a beautiful page! The picture is so cute...love all of the white space...love how you spaced your journaling on both sides of the photo. Love that you used the original bluebird as part of your page. But mainly...wow! What a story to tell. I had to sit and pause and just think about it before I could even come here and comment. So much to learn for all of us. Thank you so much for sharing this story...it was an honor to read it.
Thank you for your kind words.

Adryane you are a master when telling a story for your pages. A sweet page with a powerful message. Thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations on your "O".

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename