Oscraps

Seize the Day: Capture the Inspiration
NAdams

Seize the Day: Capture the Inspiration

Inspired by musicmom3 - AnnaLift Challenge.
Thank you for the inspiration!

Mostly random thoughts from a trip/meeting.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No. 11: 4 and 5
Artplay MiniPalette Nova (free with $20 Purchase from aA Designs -valid 26 February -
4 March 2024 midnight eastern standard time)
Carpe Diem WordArt Mix No.3

A 24 x 12 inch document was created. Both templates were dragged onto the document to preserve their layers. (They are linked together before moving them onto the design.) The FotoBlendz were filled. The photo in the frame on the left was set to overlay and a textbook was dragged to that space. The extracted figure in the middle was inspired by musicmom3's design. The Artsy Paper, brushes, and elements are from the ArtPlay MiniPalette Nova.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and isDK
Beautiful double page. Love the large photo blended into the background. The purple flowers look great too and your extraction is fabulous!

So much to love in this gorgeous double page spread! The extraction and the placement of it really draws attention to the middle of the design! The paper textures are also fabulous!

I rarely do double-page layouts--yours is a great take on the challenge! The two halves came together perfectly. I love your stated theme of "mostly random thoughts"!

Wow! This is truly eye-popping! So excellent for the lift. The extraction against the background is stupendous.

Beautiful take on the challenge. Love the small close-ups of the flowers adding just the right amount of color. Great extraction too!

what a creative lift.
I like the large background photo with the interesting blending, textures and brushes and how you have placed yourself in the centre,

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename