Oscraps

Sea Memories
I am a huge fan of practical layouts - the ones what will eventually go into my family albums that will eventually get printed and will eventually be cherished by those who come after me. This page is this kind of layout. May Color Play collection was released last Friday and I loved Coastal Memories by Pavlinka Designs and since I have so many sea-themes photos and because we have literally just come back from a three-day coastal getaway I couldn't resist and had to play straight away.
Credits list
Coastal Memories Collection - Digital Scrapbooking Collection by Palvinka Designs
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Palvinka
  • Love
Reactions: LSlycord
Oh my goodness! I just got that awesome kit myself and I'm in love with it. But I am even more in love with this kind of scrapping. And you showed how you can tell the stories and make beautiful pages at the same time. Absolutely going to lift this page! Thank you for sharing it!

Oh my goodness! I just got that awesome kit myself and I'm in love with it. But I am even more in love with this kind of scrapping. And you showed how you can tell the stories and make beautiful pages at the same time. Absolutely going to lift this page! Thank you for sharing it!
Thank you for the Standing O. I'm honored!

What a wonderful page filled with beauty and lovely memories. I love your composition, the photos, and especially the large photo. ♥

The embellishment that flows down along your journaling and photos is such a nice touch! Great memory page, and congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename