Oscraps

scrubjay
M

scrubjay

We watched this scrubjay (one for a pair) hopping on our fence. It must have flown away and for a few days we watched to see if the two would come back. I'm not positive but eventually 2 came back and neither had the vine on its leg. Quite a few discussions with the 6 yr old granddaughters about the bird's predicament.

CREDITS:
AASPN: APPBrumal solid recolored, APP mini ariose artstroke, AASPN different strokes, AASPN button threads 2, AASPN something springy
OS'craps MAS misc paisley
the conversation is wonderful and so glad that scrapped it! also so glad that perhaps he returned with not string - it is wonderful that your granddaughters are so concerned! love the blues! a very special page!

Poor that bird, wonderful page and i love the concerness from your granddaughters too !

Gorgeous page love the photos of the bird I would imagine the vine rotted away hopefully, at least your Granddaughters will be pleased it is no longer there.

What a pretty bird and excellent idea with this solid background! Hope she will recovery, as nature have her ways!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marye
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout