Oscraps

Santa Memories
FloridaGranny

Santa Memories

All I wanted was fancy boots. I was such a little fashionista! (And I have a photo of me wearing them later. So, Santa was good to me, lol).

Oscraps Merry and Bright 2018: Overlay by Lynne Anzelc; Oscraps Comfort and Joy 2019: ornament by Lynne Anzelc; frame by Snickerdoodle; ornament by Florju; branch by OAWA; lace by Idgie; stars by Designs by Tina; snow overlay by LDavidson; ribbon by laitha; paper by VRobinson; snowflake by LDavidson.
Fonts: Wallington and Bookman Old Style.
This is the cutest photo ever, you look so earnest in your conversation. I like the simplicity of the page and your photo speaks for itself. Also like the little bow with the element hanging from it.

What a priceless photo! Love the delicate colors and elements you used with it. How fun to remember what you probably asked for (and got.)

Your blue Christmas page is absolutely beautiful with that throwback black and white photo.

OMG you used a photo of yourself as well! How funny! You sure look like you knew what you were doing! And of course you got what you wanted! It was Santa Claus! :) The photo is absolutely classic, I love the color choice you choose to use with the black and white photo. So glad to see you still have that photo. Love!

Tasseled boots! and are you still a fashionista? The lace makes it seem more nostalgic!

I adore this vintage photo! Placing the framed image on that frosty matt is a nice touch. Nice take on the challenge!

Layout information

Category
2019 12 Days of December Event
Added by
FloridaGranny
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout