Oscraps

Sandy River
dwsewbiz

Sandy River

This little pup loves the beach so much, even a river beach.

Anna Aspnes:
WaterColor Template Album]
ArtPlay Mini Palette Memento
Artsy Kardz Wilderness and Salty Living
Journal Transfers
Multimedia Branches
Multimedia Leaves 6

Journaling:
I still dont know the trails at the Sandy River delta. It would help if there was a trail map, but there isnt, and the trails do change somewhat with the seasonal changes in the river confluence patterns. But still I wish there was a map to help me visualize where we are walking. Cher knows the way. We took the long loop, and its so pleasant, fairly shady and with sandy paths. And when we emerged onto the river beach, I think it was the Columbia a this point, it was doggy heaven! There must have been a dozen dogs running on the beach and playing in the water, swimming, fetching sticks, chasing one another. At one point Cher got into a chase and leapt off the 4-5 ft. sandy bank and flew through the air. She loves it here, and I still claim credit for it.

September 2, 2017
Love how these pages flow together. Nice to see she's so happy in her new home. Beautiful place to run.

Love how the large photos fill the page and blend together seamlessly!

Awesome compositing of those central photos! I love a good doggy funfest, nothing like it. I've got "Take me to the River" (the song) stuck in my head now. Not a bad thing. :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout