Oscraps

San Diego Moon Light
tylertooo

San Diego Moon Light

I had been holding this night time shot of San Diego for some time, and when I saw the new Anna Art, it immediately came to mind.

Everything by Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette To The Moon (coming soon)
MultiMedia Moons No. 1 (coming soon)
To The Moon WordART Mix. No. 1 (coming soon)

Process Notes: I began with the dark blue cardstock from APP To The Moon. I placed the photo, and using the inverted masking technique, masked the photo so that the moon down through the water, and the San Diego Skyline are shown, blending the rest away. I then added the MM Moon. I then brought in portions of the other MM Moon elements (stars, and paint). The stars were duplicated throughout the sky. I added the wood word moon and placed the moon and star charm to make it look like it is hanging from one of the os. I added the word definitions under the moon, and also in the water, changing the blend mode to the definition in the water to divide to turn the text white. I added the Acrylic Alpha, and the word San Diego, giving the San Diego a fine white stroke so that it showed up where the water was a bit dark. I finished up by adding some stains and splatters around the upper portion of the layout.

Font: Lithos Pro
Thanks for looking
This is a perfection! Love everything about it and so glad you saved the photo for just the right time!

What an amazing image to work with.... love that awesome reflection!!

You must have been so excited to use your photo because its absolutely perfect for this Palette! I love the light coming down from the moon and your blending is so perfect. Every detail, the blended word art, the acrylic alpha, the stains and your design make this such a gorgeous page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
tylertooo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout