cellomom

sally

Sally
Username: cellomom
Yahoo ID: sallykeller814
Blog: http://sallysangelworks.typepad.com
Facebook: sallykeller
Twitter: @sallykeller814

Bio: i am sally...a fun loving homeschooling mom of 4 who likes to sing, play the guitar and the cello, and is completely addicted to her husband and anything fabric or paper!!

here's what inspires me!!
a sweet melody I cant get out of my head, my husband, a blue cloudless sky, the smell of lavender, a cottage-style kitchen table with white paint peeling off of it, the soft feel of cotton, a wrap-around porch with a tin star on it, my husband, the cello, a rubber stamp some red ink and a black journaling marker, buttons and lace, swirls, the sound of my children peeking into my room while im sleeping in the morning then giggling and running away, did i mention my husband?, a beautiful blog, the ocean at sunrise, a group of women who honestly strive to encourage each other, my mother, the way that God uses the earth to paint a landscape, the sleepy-eyed look in my childrens faces when they first get up, embroidery thread, a pencil and a sketch pad, good bluegrass music, a comfy chair, a soft worn vintage quiltAND being made in the image of the Creator and creating all day long!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
cellomom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout