Oscraps

SALE ArtPlay Sol Collection Macrame
dwsewbiz

SALE ArtPlay Sol Collection Macrame

The story of my latest macrame, learning new things as I worked with thick ropes and learned to make a checkerboard. It's supposed to be a rug, but I had the perfect place to hang it.

I used Page 20 from Watercolor Template Album, which has a lot of frames for a lot of photos. I removed a couple to fit on the left. Sol Papers were placed in the "behind" frames. On the right I used the FotoBlendz to blend the large photo.

Two copies of a photo were placed in the background in Pin Light mode.
Used an envelope from MM Docs for the journaling. This envelope had writing on it, but I created a clone/brush from the envelope and stamped over the writing.
My favorite Urban Threadz, recolored, with a stroke and Drop Shadow to make them look like macrame cords.
MM Suns added, with a "m" for macrame behind it.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Sol Collection - STILL ON SALE until 5/25, including MultiMedia SUns 3
WaterColor Template Album 10
MultiMedia Documents 5 (envelope)
Autumn WordArt Mix (NICE from Bonus, warped)
Urban Threadz 22
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
OMG... this is jsut stunning! Love the envelope and the blending... Your title work is so witty! Excellent page!

This is SO cool! Loved it on Instagram and love it more here...nice treatment of the text, too. I'm currently working in the other direction--trying to wrap my hands around stranded colorwork on teeny tiny needles with fingering-weight yarn. ACK!

This is SO cool! Loved it on Instagram and love it more here...nice treatment of the text, too. I'm currently working in the other direction--trying to wrap my hands around stranded colorwork on teeny tiny needles with fingering-weight yarn. ACK!
It was different working with 4 and 5 mm "rope" but fun! I'm not fond of little needles and slow-moving projects, but they are oh so satisfying when done!

This is so beautiful! I love your photos, your blending, the journaling on the envelope, just all of it. Your beautiful "rug" is way too pretty to be walked on. Hanging as art is the perfect place. ♥

Such a clever title. Love all the raffia and strings you found and used on this page.
Your hanging is beautiful. I love the checkerboard pattern.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename