Oscraps

Saint Bernards rescue project
Yam

Saint Bernards rescue project

• Yam
I live in a very Touristic town,style the Alps in Europe and we have a lot of Saint Bernard dogs. These fabulous giants had a very important job: To save people lives in a case of avalanche or blizzards. Today, people stop using them for that respectful job and use them as puppets for people to take pictures with them. They irresistible! So big and the
puppies so cute and fluffy...but the photographers that use these dogs abuse and use them till death...for hours and hours they need to pose with little food water and shadow at summer. They have puppies all the time and I dont want even to think what happens to them when they grow up. The Municipality gets a lot of complains from worried tourists and residents, unfortunately they dont do anything about it.
CREDITS:
KIT: [focused + photographed] collab of Val C Designs (zzscrap) and Designs by Sue Cummings (oscraps) Font: Vintage typewriter
OH What a page!!! those poor dogs, i too dare not think about what happens when they are no longer of use...How can people just stand back and watch it happen.. I love your page.

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
Yam
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout