Oscraps

Rubik's Cube Obsession
Miki

Rubik's Cube Obsession

What goes around, comes around. The 2nd generation of Rubik's Cube obsession!
Credits list
Artplay Jouer Collection
Artplay Palette Jouer
MultiMedia Frames 8
Play WordART Mix 2
Jouer FotoBlendz 1

Artplay Palette Ukyio

Process
Solid paper 2 from APP Jouer was used as the foundation of the page. Solid paper 5 was layered on top creating a small border and adding some dimension to the base. The photo were clipped to the frame masks of the MM Frames. The top photo was extracted (because of a busy and distracting background). A transfer from the kit was clipped behind the extracted image to add some color and texture. A fotoblendz mask was layered behind and offset to the left of the frames with an artsy paper and a transfer clipped to it. A paper texture, overlay and splatter from the kit were added. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I remember way back in the 80's when these were everywhere! Kids doing them under the table in class, having competitions to see who could solve them the quickest. You had to have some pretty quick manual dexterity :) Love that you put the text over the pinwheel and stacked the cute portrait with a close up of his hands. Good for him!

Your clever page says it all! The manual dexterity needed, the time and love the text instructions on the pinwheel and the tag with his record time.

The text on the pinwheel is such a great idea! I had no idea the Cube was resurging...excellent page, and love the timepiece that defines this toy as "classic"!

I can't even look of that cube without the thought of the bursa in my elbow swelling up to the size of an egg. So fun and I better not. :D I love how you put printing on the pinwheel before you folded it up.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename