Oscraps

roots
veer

roots

I was inspired by Adryane's style of scrapping, it's amazing everytime i see her pages !
So i make an effort, this is my grandmother's mother. The story, she was a beautiful German woman, married to Willem, who died in the 1st World War, and after that she married Hendrik. She had 2 children with Willem, 1 with Hendrik, and that was my grandmother. My great-grandmother died in childbirth.
My great-grandfather's mother raised all 3 children because my great-grandfather went to work far away. Now my great-grandfather was a Belgian and Willem and Hendrik were 2 brothers!

The men on the picture was her first husband, Willem.

I used stuff from different artplay palettes :

APP Family, APP Remember, APP autumn elegance, APP roots, APP heraldry, Wordart mix nostalgia, wordmix family, MultiMedia Documents No. 4
I did a lot of blending .

Promotion - I received the product for free
as part of my free creative team work for the designer.

I will show the product with my layout, thanks for looking !
This is excellent work and very beautiful! I love the blended photos and various pictures of her.

This is such a perfect tribute page, and I think Adryane would be proud of your accomplishment as well.

A gorgeous heritage page! Love the duplicate photo and color palette! Amazing story and history!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout