Oscraps

Rome le trou de serrure
clindoeil

Rome le trou de serrure

Rome le trou de serrure
Rome the Key hole

Le trou de serrure de la Piazza dei Cavallieri di Malta, devant le Prieur des Chevaliers de Malte, est certainement le trou de serrure le plus clbre au monde. Approchez-vous et mettez votre oeil la serrure. Vous aurez une superbe vue sur le dme de la basilique Saint-Pierre. Nous avons eu a chance de nous prsenter cet endroit un moment o il ny avait pas grand monde. Certains jours il y a une file dattente de plusieurs mtres, pour admirer cette vue secrte et unique !

The keyhole in Piazza dei Cavallieri di Malta, in front of the Priory of the Knights of Malta, is certainly the most famous keyhole in the world. Come closer and put your eye to the lock. You will have a superb view of the dome of St. Peter's Basilica. We had a chance to introduce ourselves to this place at a time when there were not many people. Some days there is a queue of several meters, to admire this secret and unique view!

AASPN -
Artplay Palette Authentic - Key
Artplay palette Autumn Rust - overlay
I did not know about this secret keyhole! Now I must go back! But of course I will since I threw a coin into the Trevi Fountain. Love the dramatic black and the tilt of the text!

That's awesome! We missed it when we were visiting so it is good to see it here on your page. Very dramatic and mysterious!

Great the contrast of the photo with the dark background, indeed very mysterious, gorgeous!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
clindoeil
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout