Oscraps

Rome-AnnaColor Challenge 07.19. - 08.01.2019
margeda

Rome-AnnaColor Challenge 07.19. - 08.01.2019

Thank you for this wonderful challenge Adryane! https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38260

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
ArtPlay Palette Axiom_SplatterOverlay1;Transfer4 ArtPlay Palette Axiom (On sale 26_07-02_08_2019)
ArtPlay Palette Patriarch_ArtsyPaper4;Transfer4;OverlayPattern2;ButtonBrown ArtPlay Palette Patriarch
Axiom FotoBlendz No. 1_8 Axiom FotoBlendzNo.1 (On sale 26_07-02_08_2019)

Process:
I love this AnnaColor color palette. Very soon, what came to this page came together.
I opened a 12x12 300 dpi new document. I started again with an Artsy Paper. Then I added transfers, splatter overlay. Then I trimmed my photo to a PhotoBlendz. I made the photo with effects. I like to make the texture a bit more visually appealing, so I put an Overlay Pattern in the bottom right. I opened WA. I made a copy of it. In order for the two lines of text to have a different color. :) Then I placed the Rome caption and the two buttons.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Beautiful! Love how the vertical lines run parallel to the tall buildings!

great page too I like these vertical accents on the left that underline the narrow street!

beautiful photo treatment. love how you created the "front side" with transfers.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout