Oscraps

Romance_Birthday
dwsewbiz

Romance_Birthday

We celebrated my daughter's first birthday as a mom! Oops, there are more photos of Oz than mom ;-)
Credits list
ArtPlay Romance Collection
Memento Word Art Mix No 1 (Best word, recolored)
Family WordArt Mix No 3
Urban Stitchez Hearts No 3
Background is Artsy Papers and Transfers from APP Romance. On the left, I used Framed Masks 8 (from Romance Collection) for the top two photos of Oz, then the other photos are extracted (using Quick Selection Tool) and blended with Vector Masks. The Book Frame from the APP used for the photos - I added another photo/mask and modified the text. Added a stroller clip art because we took Oz for a walk in his stroller.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Of course there are more photos of Oz than mom! I'm sure your daughter understands :) Love Oz's blanket. He looks like he's asleep in a seashell.

LOL Happy Birthday, Mom. Get over it. You bought the ticket, now you get the ride. We all know this part. At least she's on the 'main' page. (When I open a book, I always see the right side as dominant.) :)

Of course there are more photos of Oz than mom! I'm sure your daughter understands :) Love Oz's blanket. He looks like he's asleep in a seashell.
Thanks, I of course made the blanket - unfolded it's a star, but folded, yes, he's Oz on a half-shell ;-)

Love Oz and his sweet blanket made by Grandma! Also love how Cher pops! Sweet baby photos!

très belle collection de photos de Oz, je suis sure que sa maman approuvera ceci ! Et j'adore le chien qui semble surveiller le bébé :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename