Oscraps

Romance Transfers & Artsy Kardz Neighborhood Walk
dwsewbiz

Romance Transfers & Artsy Kardz Neighborhood Walk

Between the seasonal changes or a street or side of street we haven't walked before, there is always something new to discover in my neighborhood.
Credits list
Artsy Kardz Romance
Artsy Transfers Romance
Framed Masks No 8
Love WordArt Mixed No 4
FotoInspired Template Pack 2Q (used on the left)
MultiMedia Romance No 1
Paper Textures No 13
On the left I used Page 1 of FotoInspired 2Q, adjusting the size and clipping photos to masks. I erased some of the masks to soften and reveal more background. Two of the masks have Artsy Kardz clipped to them. I like to add Drop Shadows, Bevels and/or Strokes to some masks to emphasize them.
Background is Artsy Kardz, duplicated multiple times to cover (don't stretch these, duplicate!).
On the right I used the Mask Layers from Framed Masks, Paper Textures and Artsy Transfers to created a blended page. The titles are from Love Word Art, modified (I created Wish from Wild by combining with letters from other words - a fun option if you don't have the font). I finished by extracting just the postage marks from one of the transfers and adding is all over the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: pmjames and zlemon
Again, those wonderful crocuses. I like your placement of the bow with the torn paper edge.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename