Oscraps

Rise and Shine
Joansmor

Rise and Shine

Credits list

Summer Asset Bundle No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtPlay Aubade Collection Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration – Going through some old photos I came across this one I took back in 2015 and thought how good, it would look with the Aubade Palette.
Start – New Document.
Paper – Solid Paper 3 was placed over the background layer.
Mask – I took the Mask Layer and two other layers from Framed Mask 9B.3 and grouped them together. Then I rotated the mask so it was horizontal.
Photo – I took my photo and attached to the group using Layer>Create Clipping Mask
Transfer – I placed Skytransfer 4 under the photo but above the paper
Brushes – I put ScribbleSun2.8 in the upper right corner in gold. I used Artsy Paint brush 17.3 under the boat. I used the color green from the photo.
Elements – I placed the string over the photo and added the Dried Daisy to the end.
Words – I placed a wordtransfer under the sun but reduced the opacity to 50%. Then used the Word Art “Rise & Shine” for the title, placing it under the string where it went up in an arc.
It's an amazing photo! Love the blending and all the details you added. Thank you for sharing your process.

Fabulous photo!! LOVE your use of the summer assets! That green paint, the sky transfers and the sun are just great!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename