Oscraps

Ring of Fire
Miki

Ring of Fire

A bit behind, we celebrated the 4th on the lake. The Ring of Fire is a native American tradition during the time of harvest. Bonfires would be lit around the lake to signify the start of harvest and to thank the gods for the harvest.
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Album 2T (page 8)
Artplay Palete Red White Blue (star stamps) retired
Artplay Palette Brimming (striped paper)
Artplay Palette Salute (paper, label word, button)
Artsy Kardz Salute
Salute WordART Mix 1
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1 (stars)
MultiMedia USA Flags1 (stitching, circle tag)
MultiMedia Salute (key, banner)

Process
Page 8 of the FotoInspired Template Album 2T was opened up. The frame areas were resized to 8.5 x 8.5. A solid paper from APP Salute was used as the foundation of the page. Photos were clipped to the frame masks. A variety of AK Salute were also clipped to the frame masks. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
I agree, a superb page and then your pup is an added bonus treat. I'm always thinking I should learn from you how to do red white & blue. You are SO good with them, every time.

Love that photo of the puppy and the great photo of the fireworks off the lake. Super page!

I'd never heard of that tradition but it must be a sight to see. I love your red, white and blue. Cute pup, too.

Sounds like a cool tradition--must be a beautiful sight. Love all the celebratory photos intermingled with puppy and people.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename