Oscraps

Right Now Fall
R

Right Now Fall

Journaling:
Seven years ago we moved here knowing that the farm land across the street from us was destined for a residential area. I love that we still have the open land before us. BUT...RIGHT NOW I really wish they would harvest the corn crop and bring in sheep to cleanup the leftover waste. Already the cornfield is blowing and finding haven among my shrubs, and fences. I accept this fall chore but really hate when the harvest is left until the spring. The winter winds and corn foliage add extra work to the spring cleanup chores. BUT....ON THE OTHERHAND the field does have a beauty of its own. I cant decide which is worse - - the mess or the raggedy barren ground.
Credits:
Primary Kit- Audrey Neal- Oscraps Designer Challenge Freebie
Ribbon bow- Ahalee Wall: Oscraps Gift (color altered)
Flowers- Misty Cato: Terra Cotta (retired item)
Oak Leaf -Penny Springman:Falloween @ Scrapbook Bytes
Gold leaf- Rina Kroes: Goldenberry @ Scrapbook Elements
Stitched Tag- Rina Kroes: Au Naturalle @ Scrapbook Elements
torn paper brush- Janet Asprey- Adobe Exchange
Fonts: Traveling Typewriter, Note This, Verdana Hand
Beautiful page! I love the look of the corn in the field...as long as it isn't blowing into my yard:) Great job of journaling!

The field looks beautiful, but I can see why you'd be torn. I love the frame and the leaves. It's great that you scrapped this subject.

really cool layout -- love that you scrapped this. such a great insight into your self...

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
roxyrenders
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout