Oscraps

Rick and Maggie's Garden
Miki

Rick and Maggie's Garden

I recently visited a friend. She and her husband have created a garden in their backyard. All of the plants are native to the area. This is my interpretation of their "Secret Garden."

Anna Aspnes

Artplay Palette Hummingbird (paper, transfers, flower) Artplay Palette Hummingbird
Artplay Palette Summer Breeze (transfers) Artplay Palette Summer Breeze
WaterColor FotoBlendz 6
WaterColor FotoBlendz 7 [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/WaterColor-FotoBlendz-No.-7.html]WaterColor FotoBlendz 7

WaterColor FotoBlendz 8 WaterColor FotoBlendz 8

Process
This page was created using the phone app tutorial Multiple Smart Phone Editing tutorial found on the Anna Aspnes Designs blog. The processed photos were clipped to fotoblendz masks and arranged around the page. Transfers from APP Hummingbird and Summer Breeze were layered under the photos to fill in any left over white space. A framing mat was created using two solid papers from APP Hummingbird and adding a shadow for depth.
Love the bold colors of their plantings. Your watery effect is sublime and so too the fluttering butterflies.

Your layout and photo processing are as beautiful as I'm sure the real garden is! This is just gorgeous!

Love this organic, painterly presentation...so refreshing! Hope your friends receive a print of this magical interpretation!

Beautiful magic garden! I really like the colors, the photo management, the framing, the whole page!

the shadow on your mat is so perfectly right on! I needed this page ... the brightness; warmth of the sunlight; a real live butterfly --- it's cloudy in Minnesota and, unfortunately, it is snowing once again

What a great colors in this beautiful garden, simply gorgeous. It would make a great special artwork on a wall, super!

Wonderful! I love the blending of the phots and that fence is beautiful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout