Oscraps

REYKJAVIK/Anna Lift
helenedubois

REYKJAVIK/Anna Lift

Land of the Midnight Sun, Iceland remains light from the end of May to the end of July when the sun barely sets. Exemplyfying the islands volcanic activity is the geothermal Blue Lagoon Spa. Hallgrimskirkja Church offers sweeping views of the coastline and the city. Icelandic Poppies dot the countryside.
Anna Vibrant frame
Autumn Soul paper
VPearce tag changed to black
Wow! Fabulous lift! I love those bright poppies and the cool architecture.

Gorgeous page! Love it!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=609370&posted=1#post609370

I love this great church of Island, I love also that you've used the color yellow and the flowers, the wordart is super, an awesome page!

Congrats on the Standing O, so well deserved!

wow, that architecture is spectaular. love the use of the splashes of yellow to indicate hours and hours of sunshine

Just stunning! My daughter visited Iceland last year and loved it. I love the colors you chose! Congrats on your Standing O!

Your description sounds wonderful! lovely page, love the yellow highlights and vertical text! nice lift!

Fabulous! Love how the yellow/orange makes the photo pop! Congrats on the Standing O!

that church is amazing - your page should be a travel poster for Iceland - it sure makes me want to go! gorgeous with the poppies! fantastic!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout