Renaissance Kid
Donna G.

Renaissance Kid

Title reads:
My parents call me the . . .
RENAISSANCE KID
They think I can do everything.

Journaling reads:
After all, I'm a full-time college student, majoring in Hospitality and Resort Management and making good grades. I'm on a full, four-year scholarship from the Army ROTC. Three days a week at 0630 I'm doing PT with ROTC. I easily passed the physical fitness test, because when it's not PT day, I run four miles &/or work out at The ROC with my personal trainer. I have three part-time jobs, meaning I work most afternoons and evenings. Although I'm only 18, I've traveled all over the US and Europe, and lived in Sweden for five months. I'm active in my church and in several organizations on campus. I can build, paint, and lay hardwood floors. I also cook, bake, garden, decorate, sew, and knit. My hobbies are photography, music, and movies. I play the piano, and I played competitive chess on the national level for 12 years.
How can I do it all? I never go to bed! And I am sleep-deprived out of my mind!!

Captions with small photos:
* L: Conrad studying at home
* R: Conrad enjoying the scenery as he travels from Tennessee to Colorado

Stuff used:
* template by ON Designs
* upper R corner ledger paper from Krafty Ledger by Katie Pertiet
* blue background paper and paper backing clock face from Classic Cardboard by Katie Pertiet
* paper for blue swirls from Coffee Shop by Katie Pertiet
* clock face by ksharonk

Fonts: Arial, Soft Autumn, Stamp Act
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Donna G.
Date added
View count
Comment count