Oscraps

remembering Gwyn
jarhm

remembering Gwyn

Late for the 08.10.12Anna Lift of annette's lovely "daydreaming" https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=265873&title=daydreaming&cat=1351

In memory of my beautiful Australian friend and #2Mom, Gwyneth, who made her transition March 2012.

Anna Aspnes:
AP Achieve paint; Barren Sunrise brush; Bloom edge overlay; Genuine butterflies; Tapestry brush, paper, transfer; Sweet Pea mini brad
Cool Glows No.1
Foto Blendz Clipping Mask No. 10
LoopDaLoop Flowers No.1
Painted Frames No. 1

Cinzia Loosemore:
Timeless leaves brush, love button and splatter
Judy, what a beautiful photo and tribute to your lovely friend. I think I recall your 'dark' time awhile back and love that you have added such wonderful 'color' as you remember your friend. A beautiful AnnaLift for sure, Judy.

a beautiful page! such wonderful tribute! love the butterflies and the button with the word "love"

I'm so sorry for your loss, Judy. What a beautiful tribute page you've made. The butterflies are so evocative of energy, of transition--love them!

I'm sorry for your loss, Jude. This page is a wonderful tribute. Love the butterflies!

A #2 Mom is a very special blessingsuch a lovely photo of Gwyn and colorful celebration of her life!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
jarhm
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout