Oscraps

Remain Optimistic
marnie333

Remain Optimistic

One of my vintage post cards, Santa Cruz, and a photo I took while there with friends. tfl

ANNA ASPNES at Oscraps

ArtPlay Palette Vitality *coming soon*
ArtPlay Vitality FotoBlendz *coming soon*
ArtPlay Vitality Word Labels *coming soon*
Find My Way Overlays No. 1 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27995&cat=394&page=1

Font/Schneller
way cool Marnie, what a neat postcard and an amazing looking place, lovely incorporation

love LOVE vintage postcards! this is beautiful. boy, those were the days, huh? look at that oceanfront ginormous fun building!

I know this place! We used to spend summers there when visiting our grandparents. And in the 40s, my mother went to the Penny Arcade on the wharf for high school dances. Lots of history at the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk. Thanks for the memories, Marnie. Love the vintage postcard and artsy page!

what a wonderful combination of images with the binoculars and the vintage post card. almost like looking back in time. lovely page.

oh sigh...so cool!! I had to zoom in to see if that was really Santa Cruz California...doesn't look like that anymore (at least I don't think so...will have to go and see, and check my perspective :)! What a cool postcard! And love that 'Find My Way' overlay!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marnie333
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout