Oscraps

red mary janes
elizzylee

red mary janes

The new hodge podge challenge is up!! This week, Kate Hadfield is challenging us to {pause}. Hope you can join us. Her challenge came at such a PERFECT time. I was so overwhelmed thinking about what to scrap this holiday season (our first "real" xmas together as a family, my baby turning one, etc. etc.) I decided to focus on her red shoes (silly, I know), and then magically, everything came together (thanks Kate!).

thanks for looking. :)

credits:

paper - altered ego kit by paislee press (coming soon)
xmas twinkle stamp - shine on kit by TaylorMade Designs
doodle frame - jacque larsen
N
sigh... i just LOVE this layout!!! i'm off to check out the hodge podge challenge now so i can sit and scrap tonight!!!

How lovely! My girls would call those "Dorothy slippers" From the Wizzard of Oz. They all had Mary Janes growing up and we had to make Ruby slippers out of craft paint and cheapie tennis shoes. Fabulous LO!

I am so in love with this layout and the way you scrap your life with Audrey through this and your other amazing layouts! Happy Birthday to her, Happy New Year to you all!

silly?? red shoes....silly??? never say that!!!! I have been looking for red shoes like forever!!!
and again that is the cutest dress ever!!! I myself would love that whole outfit! sigh..hahaha!
great lo!!!

Your daughter is so sweet. Everytime I see a photo of her in that dress I smile. By the way love how you edit your photos!!

that is really cute!!! about red... Im a chuck taylor fan and i bought fei's first chuck and its color red. its the classic! she now has 3. every year i buy one. love your layout Liz!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
elizzylee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout