Oscraps

Red Brightens My Day
isDK

Red Brightens My Day

Red Brightens My Day

aA frames, glowz, fotomasks, WordART
Amir SeilSepour (woman with eyeshadow) Andrea Piacquadio (woman with mask) pngwave makeup brush, surgical face masks

Governor Polis wore a dark blue mask with the Colorado logo. Fashion was changing. With my mask, I felt like I suddenly looked a lot older. I liked the idea that women might move to a new casual eye shadow look. I wore red for fun, but now I couldn't often skip it any more like I had done for years.

I'd been talking all week, to a cosmetologist and to Stone, about changing to "always" wearing blusher as eyeshadow instead of just sometimes. First I loved the woman with the eyeshadow. Then I found a woman wearing a face mask I could use and also gave her dark nails instead of pink ones.
Your blending on these photos is so seamless I would not have thought you had done it if not for your journaling. Wonderful brave new world with lots of fabulous eye shadows for us all!

I hadn't thought about eye shadow (too focused on my hair which needs work desperately). This is a really fun punch of color! I have noticed some fashion brands now selling masks so they can coordinate with your outfits. It's so uncomfortable to wear a mask. You continue to do a great job of capturing the times.

Of course, I love your vibrant art. Agree, masks are now a fashion statement and we must accent our eyes more.

Certainly creates a dramatic look in her makeup! Beautiful work with the colors!

Love the red! My current look is au naturel, but I haven't left the house in a month. Now that things are beginning to open up ... maybe I'll have to put some make up on.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout