Oscraps

Reality Check
petey111

Reality Check

This is for Challenge No. 4 this month about Journaling! Play along here: https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24956

BG Paper is Jen Maddocks "From my Canvas"
Template is Lifescapes Designs "Literati"
Everything else is fromt the Oscraps Collab "Firefly Nights"

Fonts are Eight Fifteen and Modern No. 20

Journaling reads:
Every year I beat myself up over a myriad of things. I dont follow though on the right health goals; I dont have my house clean the way I should; wy walls are still bare and my crafts untouched. I like to pretend that I am Type A, but I am closet lazy. I enjoy being on the laptop scraping, searching, browsing. I like to play games; I like to sit and watch t.v. with my family. And you know what...thats ok! My goal this year is to be realistic. I am going to try to eat healthier and work out, but am I going to drop 60 pounds...probably not. I am going to try to get some crafting projects done, but if I dont make the cutest stuff in the world, well survive. I want to get out and geocache with my boy, but are we going to fill the map withour smileys...nope. I will not look like a stick, but I could flatten out a bit. I will not always have a clean floor or an organized craft room, but I will when it counts. I will sometimes lose my temper with my child, but we both know that we will love each other until the end of time. I will not set unachieavable goals for myself this year. I will live. I will enjoy. I will take delight in what I delight in and try (Im saying TRY), not to stress about things I dont. It is what it is and we live far too short a life to be concerned about the unattainable. I will be realistc. And I will enjoy it.
Sara, I love your journaling here! I LOVE your goal! I hope that this resolution is completely realized in 2013.

Awesome page Sara, I love your journaling and what a wonderful outlook to have in this new year!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
petey111
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout