Oscraps

RBG (Tribute)
isDK

RBG (Tribute)

RBG (Tribute)
Inspired by Adryane's work, "Learn (fact checked)" https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=435529&title=learn28fact-checked-29&cat=all, I wanted to see if I could fill my 2-page spread just using items from the release.

aA 18 Sept. 2020 DeFacto release, postage frame
Envelope from Tom Chalky

Ginsburg said, when asked how shed like to be remembered: Someone who used whatever talent she had to do her work to the very best of her ability. And to help repair tears in her society, to make things a little better through the use of whatever ability she has.

Probably no death, including that of our parents, would have as much of an impact on us as that of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. And we had no idea how it would all turn out. We grieved our loss and also immediately started to worry if it meant we'd lose our social security and medicare.

This was one of the many times I start out with an idea (use stuff) and have no idea what it's about. I liked my page but no title, no story came out of the design phase, which usually does. I didn't know my story until I found a quote by Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Twitter, which I added, along with the photo and a comment, and it was done. :)
A beautiful tribute! I only hope that the younger generation realizes the strides that have been made for an equal gender world.

It is a beautiful page and tribute to a most remarkable woman--love the laces that bring to mind her jabots.

Adore everythingthe tribute to RBG, the quote, the process and the blending.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout