Oscraps

Rainy Day Feelings
vickyday

Rainy Day Feelings

Journaling reads: I sat in the car, waiting on Mark to rescue me, all the while praying that the car’s engine was OK……

We went to lunch at Mama Mia’s. I took Mark and Noah back to work and returned to CVS to pick up Mark’s prescriptions. Pulling out of the parking lot the car died. I started it back up and drove towards home. The car was running rough. I happened to look down at the panel and saw the engine light on. OH, NO! I immediately pulled off the road into Amigos’ parking lot. I shut the engine off and called Mark. He left work and came to the rescue. After raising the hood he checked the oil. No oil appeared on the dip stick! He drove to Advanced Auto and got oil and a funnel. He poured almost the entire 5 qt. Container into the reservoir before it began to register on the dip stick! After starting the car the “rattle” we had been hearing for awhile now had disappeared. That “rattle” was ALWAYS an indication to me that it was time for oil in one of my other cars. But Mark didn’t think that was the problem for this newer car. Well, now we know for sure that when I hear the “rattle” I am to tell Mark to check the oil! Mark unplugged the battery to reset the engine light. We are praising the Lord that the engine “seems” to be OK! I guess we will find out soon enough if not! Thank You, Lord! 1/24/24
Psalm 27:5 (ESV) “For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock.”​
Luke 1:45 (NIV) “Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”
Credits list
We're All Mad Here by Fiddlette Designs
Font American Typewriter
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Fiddlette Designs
I really like how you scrapped this experience. Did you take this photo through your windshield? And the way you framed your page and added themed elements is simply perfect!

What a great page Vicky. I'm sorry that it happened and I hope that the engine will keep running. But you did a great job on this page. Love the cloud with the raindrops and that is a great picture to support the feelings of the journaling!

Fabulous page, Vicky. So sorry about the car troubles. Hope there is no engine damage. I really like the rain clouds and raindrops. The photo really tells the story of how much it was raining.

I really like how you scrapped this experience. Did you take this photo through your windshield? And the way you framed your page and added themed elements is simply perfect!
Yes, the photo was taken through my windshield as I sat waiting for Mark to rescue me! Thank you for your sweet comments!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename