Oscraps

Rain Rain
Joansmor

Rain Rain

ArtPlay Palette Achieve https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Achieve.html
PaperTextures No. 6 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/PaperTextures-No.-6.html

We are having a wet and dreary spring so as all the kits seem to turn bright and cheery I have trouble finding new pictures to go with them. So I was tickled that the kit that came with the NSD 2019 Live Play would work so well with the picture I took of Bug Light through my car window.
Process
Added Solid Paper 1 from APP Document to the page. Next pulled in Fotoblendz 5 and put the layers in a group and flipped it horizontally so that it fit the right edge better. Then I clipped my photo to the group. I added transfer 1 and 4 under the photos as a way to contain the photo, also used Brush 6. I brought both Artstroke 1 and 2 onto the page but added a mask to Artstroke 1 to conceal part that ended up over the picture. Overlay 2 and 3 were placed in the lower left corner.
I used brush 6 shrunk down to create a small mask which I clipped the watch element to using the clipping mask function. Added word strip documented over the picture with a drop shadow. Added paper texture 6 over transfer 1 because I like the curled look as this transfer has some torn paper.

The title had to be Rain Rain go away. To which I add a slight outer glow.
Wishing for the end to this rainy weather soon.
Love the torn away page to glimpse the rainy tableau. I think the whole country feels that way!!

I like lighthouses enshrouded in weather or even the suggestion of it. And Bug Light is a great name for the little lighthouse.

Yep, (does that sound Minnesotan?) we have had some really gloomy, wet days around her also. I, however, keep reminding myself of last spring ... one day we have a snowstorm and the next it shot up to 80 degrees and didn't come down all summer. It sure is greening up pretty though when you see a peak of old mother sun.

PS I love, love, love how you shot your wristwatch to prove that no it's not night; it's the lunch hour!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout