Oscraps

Rain in the Fields
Miki

Rain in the Fields

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Inclement (paper, transfers, label word, leaves, button, overlays, rain) (on sale October 17) Artplay Palette Inclement
Light Leaks 3 (on sale October 17) Light Leaks 3
MultiMedia Rain 1 (on sale October 17) MultiMedia Rain 1
WoodWords 7 (on sale October 17) WoodWords 7

Artsy Transfers Inclement Artsy Transfers Inclement
MultiMedia Birds 1 MultiMedia Birds 1
Artplay Palette Storm (label word)
FotoBlendz Overlays 11 [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FotoBlendz-Overlays-No.-11.html] FotoBlendz Overlays 11

Process
A solid paper from APP Inclement was used as the foundation of the page. The blue sky in the photo was desaturated and the saturation of the yellow corn stalks was increased. This helped the sky to blend in with the background paper and added contrast in the corn. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. Transfers and overlays from the kit were layered overy the photo, along with some transfers, stains and splatters from AT Inclement. This helped to build up the intensity of the sky. MM Birds and MM Rain files were added. Dimensional elements (the leaves were duplicated, resized with the blending mode changed to color burn) and word art were added to complete the page.
Subtle beauty! Miki, you've really captured that grey rainy day feeling (one of my fave kind of days, but not so much if I had to be out chopping corn stalks)!

Gorgeous layout and colours Miki - love the grey's and golds blended beautifully together.

This is just beautiful Miki! I love it so much...the colors and cornfield with rain. It looks like a peaceful place.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout